Monday, November 19, 2012

The Business of Beauty

Makeup by Penny Sadler
Hair by Mark Garrison Salon
It's not every day I get to work with beautiful models and top editorial hairdressers.  Believe it or not, most of the time, putting makeup on people for camera means making it look like they don't have on much makeup at all. Putting makeup on these lovelies was just the creative change I needed.

 I was excited and happy to be asked to work once again, with Beth Minardi, an icon in the haircolor industry, and her team of top notch hair stylists. The event was a presentation of Mindari haircolor, sort of a mini runway show.

 I asked them what sort of look they wanted, and the only direction I was given was "pretty makeup with emphasis on the eyes." And that's exactly what I gave them. This is why I became a makeup artist to begin with. Great team, beautiful models. And who do you think the blonde looks like?





0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP