Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rob Lowe!


Sometimes my job is ultra fun. To answer all of your questions, yes, Rob was nice and a pleasure to work with. Yes, he really looks that good. No, he hasn't done anything to his face. Yes, he needs a little makeup. Yes, he's married and has a lovely wife. If you have a question I have not answered here send me an email. I work with a lot of celebrities and other high profile people on events, television shows and broadcasts. I also work with real people. Please do contact me for your event, broadcast, film, commercial or photo shoot. penny (at) pennysadler (dot) com

1 comments:

Anonymous November 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM  

Hello!
Thank you for the share Ms. Sadler, I am amazed by the vastness of the life you lead. You have accomplished a lot in your work and by the look of your travels blog it seems that you explore life with the same enthusiasm. I love to meet people with such inspiring lives as it lifts my spirits. It reaffirms my life model and belief that we are only limited by our imagination and the willingness to do what is necessary. May you be filled with warm smiles and love throughout you days. Peace be with you

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP