Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Best Of Texas

I love it when a last minute call for work, turns out to be something fun. That's what happened last Friday, when I was in the studio and found out the on camera talent was, Texas musician, Dale Watson.

It had been a long time since I'd seen Dale, and I was happy to be reintroduced to his classic, Texas, country music. My first thought when he walked in the studio was how cool he looked and it wasn't going to be a difficult makeup job. I also discovered he is a really nice and gracious guy.

If you love country music and want to hear someone who is truly original yet "the real deal" Dale Watson and  his band are it. You can catch them most Monday nights in Austin at, The Continental Club. Or check the website for a town near you. Dale Watson Tour Dates

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP