Monday, July 11, 2011

Camera Ready on DFW Closeup

Earlier this spring I was honored to be featured on a local news program, DFW Closeup demonstrating the techniques I teach in my "camera ready" makeup sessions. My model, the daughter of a station employee has beautiful skin but, needed some correction of darkness under her eyes. As I mentioned in my post "Makeup Lesson On Location" under-eye circles are the number one beauty trouble zone. I made up half of her face prior to the taping of the show then, demonstrated on camera some of the key concepts behind getting "camera ready." In just five minutes you'll see lots of great tips and information in this news segment. Contact me for your personal or group session to learn makeup techniques that will take you from the boardroom to the ballroom.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP