Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Day In The Life


This photo is from a recent shoot for the Golf Channel. David Feherty interviews PGA legend Lee Trevino. I've worked with a lot of professional golfers and, I have to say none of them really want to be fussed over. When they see me they pretend I'm not there. Lee Trevino was no exception. I can be pretty charming when I choose and, I did manage to talk him into letting me do a minimal male makeup and hair styling. I am often asked, "what do you do with men?" My answer is "as much as I can get away with."  Seriously though, the most important element of any makeup - man or woman - is to make the skin look as even and healthy as possible. If I'd had my way with Lee Trevino I would have erased the circles under his eyes but, I think that would have really pushed his boundaries.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP