Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting Glam On The High Seas

As mentioned in an earlier post, I spent two weeks working with a production crew filming marketing materials for a luxury cruise line.  Production work normally requires minimal hairstyling, but for this job, I was asked to create very elegant and sophisticated hairstyles. This was challenging and gratifying  at the same time as, it forced me to use skills that are not often called on.  I was also blessed with a model who had absolutely gorgeous thick hair, with just enough natural wave to help me mold it into a beautiful up style. I am grateful to all the wonderful hairdressers I've had the pleasure to work and study with over the years especially Martin Parsons and Guy Kremer. for sharing their knowledge and helping me expand my repertoire.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP