Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Correcting Summer Sun Damage

Long before I was a professional makeup artist I had a passionate and innate interest in skin care.
Thanks to my mother, I developed a regular skin care routine as a teenager.

When I began to study makeup artistry one of the most important things I learned was how to correct uneven skin tones and skin imperfections. One of the top 10 questions I'm asked is how to perfect the skin.

We now know that avoiding long term, direct sun especially without any SPF or other protection is one of the best ways to keep your skin smooth and damage free. For those of us who already have sun damage, and that's most of us, please watch the next DFW Closeup. Reporter Vanessa Brown and I will talk about what causes sun damage and how to minimize it. I'll have info on the latest and greatest products to help lighten, brighten and tighten your summer skin.

DFW Closeup - CW33
Sunday, September 13, 2009
7:00 am, CST

Please watch it here and feel free to post your comments.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP