Monday, February 24, 2014

Working With Celebrities




I'm often asked what it's like to work with celebrities. When it's Wendy Davis it's easy, because she's so naturally attractive, and looks great on camera.

Yes, it's hard work: early mornings, long hours, multiple locations, and yes, a lot of cooks in the kitchen on a campaign like this. However, when the end result turns out as well as this did, I feel like my hard work was worth it.

Thanks to a great crew and great editing,  it's better than I could have even imagined. However, this is video, not a still image, so hair and makeup are not photoshopped.


Need a professional to help you make your image stand out?


1 comments:

Twinkle Gohel February 17, 2024 at 12:02 AM  

I love to see your explanation the concept of "camera ready" makeup in such a clear and concise manner. Your offer for consultations and group sessions is fantastic—I'll definitely keep that in mind! Thanks for sharing your expertise.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP