Monday, February 13, 2012

Taste of Dallas with Chef Sara Moulton


Here I am with Chef Sara Moulton at Taste of Dallas. Sara was promoting Mission Foods and did a tasty demo using, what else? Mission tortillas. Sara was really nice to work with and very easy going. Over breakfast she recounted some interesting bits about her career and working with the infamous Julia Childs.
It's not often I have the opportunity to sit down and have an unhurried meal with "the star." And can I say eating with a celebrity chef was a bit intimidating. When the food arrived I instantly wished I'd just ordered the same thing Sara did. I don't remember what we ordered, I just remember her food looked so much more interesting than mine.
Sara is the author of several best selling cookbooks. Most recently her book Sara Moulton's Every Day Family Dinners received best cookbook of the year award by the International Association of Culinary Professionals. Read more about her appearance at Taste of Dallas 2010 here.

2 comments:

Mexii March 11, 2012 at 4:09 AM  

your so lucky to have dinner with her :)... And unhurried meals are the things I usually crave for. Love your post.

Penny Sadler April 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM  

Thank you for reading. She's a lovely person.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP